It is imperative we go now. There are several reasons:
1) We need to save Canadians from punitive measures being taken by the Conservatives - which would only benefit the top 5% of Canadians who own 95% of the property in Canada
2) We need to save Parliament from the childish shennanigans of $hithead #1 and his evil henchmen
3) The economy needs a "steady hand" from experienced fiscal managers - this is the Liberal Party. We were the party who saved Canada from Mulroney's record deficits. We won't let another Conservative bury Canada - especially one who so openly hates Canada and all it's institutions that he has put it down on paper and given talks to foreign political groups on the subject
4) Canadians have HAD ENOUGH
5) And finally,the leadership race will be about electing the NEXT PM, which will mean we will sell a LOT more memberships - including Canadians outside the party, who want a say in who the leader will be.
This will be HUGE for fund-raising. HUGE.
Let's pull the plug on Harper and his Henchmen, and watch our party coffers grow...